Friday, February 11, 2011

Hiatus

Well, here it is. I always see blogs I like going on hiatus, but they had huge readerships. I guess this will be nothing but a whimper in the history of hockey bloggers, but I can't put it off much longer. The Breakout Pass is going on hiatus. It's been coming for a while, but I guess the final decision came when Fisher was traded. I love Fisher, think he's a great player, and if I had the time, I'm sure I would've written a post condemning Murray for it...even though the return was more than most of us could hope for. And when I stared at the blog, thinking of an entry but coming up blank, I decided now is as good a time as any. Maybe someday, when I'm less occupied, I'll start jotting down more thoughts here. But, in the meantime, The Breakout Pass is on hiatus. Thanks to everyone who read my articles on a semi-regular basis, your support is appreciated.

4 comments: